Monday, February 7, 2011

What is the most commonly reported abused drugs in most drug treatment centers in Manoa, Hawaii?

Hi there. I am doing a research on the most abused drugs here in Manoa, Hawaii, and I was wondering if anyone has an idea about the subject. I wanted to visit some drug treatment centers here, to ask, but I'm afraid I do not have enough time to do it. I need your help. My report is due in three days. Thanks. I just want a few of the call center in your area. And tell them you are doing an essay and would like some information about numbers. Offer them an email addy where facts and figures can e-mail. If they ask you, "says the e-mail you have a deadline. I think the most abused drug in Hawaii, cocaine, heroin and marijuana. They are the most common illegal drug in the state, so I think it's pretty reasonable to guess that they are also the most abused drugs. Good luck with the job and I hope you get a good grade for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment