Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have to find a drug rehabilitation center in Whitefield,Maine. Help?

I have a mandate, a paper on drug use and abuse in Maine is doing. I thought it would be good to ask about drug rehabs for information. Information can be recorded by the links below, I must ask for help. They provide reliable and objective information for any investigation and research. I hope you leave your job early. Why not just google: NA - Narcotics Anonymous or Maine - Maine Ask your local hospital or ask your phonebook. Here are all online;) hotline alcohol to minors Gardiner, 6 Church St Gardiner, ME 04 345 (207) 582-3333 6 Church St Gardiner, ME 04345 Youth & Family Guesthouse Svc Incorporated, 72 rue Saints Winthrop 5, Augusta, ME 04330 (207) 626-3478 72 Winthrop St Ste yfsinc.org 5, Augusta, ME 04330 Protea Behavioral Health Services, 52 Water Street, Hallowell, ME 04347 (207) 620-8495 52 Water Street, Hallowell, ME 04347 Test them. I hope this helps! Call this number for its dependence on Hotline 24 hours and they can tell you everything you need to know. 1-800-559-9503 if you go and type wwwask.com Where I can find a rehab facility in Whitefield, Maine, he'll give you site and you can even talk to them online. Good luck and best wishes. The people closest I've found at the sites is Augusta. The health network reach a Weston Court Augusta, ME (207) 626-3420 Augusta www.healthreach.org Beauty Group Inc 283 Water Street Augusta, ME (207) 623-2701 Spruce Street Spruce Street Residence 7.9 Augusta, ME ( 207) 621-1618 www.mainegeneral.org / Mental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment