Sunday, February 27, 2011

Husband and drug abuse and finally giving child support.?

Well, I have taken all necessary measures to get food to my ex husband.We have been married for 25 years and together for 28, he announced that if he wanted to get help for drug abuse was going to meetings with him. I was attention and gave me half his cheque.and talk to me, said he was on the board today.He well.My four girls who live with me not to trust him and believe that if you return, you just started the medication and talk again to them.They despise him for the way he acted on behalf Years. Maybe in the past few years, I'm moving forward and told me to go to a counseling center for the family with him? I'm used to my surroundings but as he is not here and my daughters say they hate him.I thought that if the levy of three young men with us during the meeting, one can understand the drug situation better.what do. He did not pay much for supporting children in the three months since I live here. Selecting what happened in the end? Did he stop his drugs? I do not believe in taking him back, but if everI'm curious as to why he finally gave me the money, but he saw me get out of the center of the courthouse, and he knew that the paper submitted to the money received. I have not yet submitted them, so I'm looking for my income, I still would not take him back. I think your daughter should go to family counseling, so they can get their feelings in a safe environment. You must do this for the whole family. If your daughter really object to him going back, so he must be gone before they moved. Its just a few months. If you turn it on again now, chances are he will go back to drugs. It takes a long time to get over addiction. He needs support and rehabilitation. Well my cousin went through the same thing. The truth is that they do not hate him.truth are their own, time and memories with the girls he lost to hate. I do not think you're right, by supporting, you will all be offered. It appears that you have made any promise to begin the marriage again. I think it would be great among the girls in the session. Boys tend to not understand the whole picture of addiction and what it can do for addictee. The girls themselves could use some advice. I do not think it would hurt. Tell the girls hope for the best but expecting the worst. I know it sounds terrible, but it is good that they keep on their guard. You just do not want to be disappointed again. I fully understand what they go through. If your question is where will I go to hide with him? I would say if you go to still care about their welfare, if not ignore it and be happy with the money you get. I would not back him until the end of treatment. Listen to your children, do not hate their father, they hate what he did and how he felt. I do not think you're right, by supporting, you will all be offered. It appears that you have made any promise to begin the marriage again. I think it would be great among the girls in the session. Boys tend to not understand the whole picture of addiction and what it can do for addictee. The girls themselves could use some advice. I do not think it would hurt. Tell the girls hope for the best but expecting the worst. I know it sounds terrible, but it is good that they keep on their guard. You just do not want to be disappointed again. I fully understand what they go through. If your question is where will I go to hide with him? I would say if you go to still care about their welfare, if not ignore it and be happy with the money you get. I would not back him until the end of treatment. Listen to your children, do not hate their father, they hate what he did and how he felt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment