Sunday, March 6, 2011

How at risk for a heart attack is a late 20's person after drug and alcohol abuse?

I am in my late 20s and suffers from anxiety attacks. But this "new" anxiety attack is very different from anxiety attacks, I was in my early 20s and were teenagers. I have frequent episodes of breathlessness at random, and now a pain in the chest / back almost every day. The reason I am concerned because: 1 I was an overweight child / Teen Second, I suffered from anorexia for a few years to 20 years, I was up to £ 100 (I'm 5'5). 3. After my recovery from anorexia, I abused cocaine and crack in extreme quantities, 4th After quitting drugs, I'm diet pills for a long period. Phentermine and other pills it after a few months to make a combo of 2 diet pills. 5. In the time I started the diet pills, I started getting full stupor. I finally left the diet pills, but still unconscious intoxicated for 6 or 7 years (until a few months). I binge drinking to the point of blacking give an average 4 times a week, or take. I stopped drinking, because my anxiety was so extreme, with a hangover he could not socialize or go out in public, and sometimes start shaking my head for no reason 6 occasionally smoked for 12 years. Heavier in my mid-teens and more than 20 years in one package - and half a package day.I stopped for about six months because he had trouble breathing and noticed that my legs are swollen, and that no occurred before you start smoking again just this point. I no longer drink, but drinking one or two every two weeks, and who does not smoke and do not use drugs at least five years. But I get weak / dizzy / breathless spells. One thing I've tried to express my doctor was that my anxiety attacks are used to produce a racing pulse, but now is chest pain and shortness of breath caused my anxiety attacks, if that makes sense. I have these "episodes" are not always accompanied by an acceleration of the heart, and I try to keep my anxiety at bay when I'm not very good. The pain in the chest in the middle and push to one side, and the pain in his back as if someone was behind me, poking me with a finger (very, very embarrassing myself) I also have pain in my left shoulder and the inside of my left arm. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable on the left side of the neck / jaw. Not extremely, but still unpleasant. Any advice is helpful, I have not revealed the whole story to my doctor because my insurance would probably not have made me at all. Sad country we live there. I'm just tired of hearing that indigestion / anxiety. My fear has never spoken before. I get heart palpitations so bad that now they sometimes feel as if I vomit or faint. I have been in acute care, but my delivery was then passed, and my EKG was normal. I know an elderly woman who suffered anxiety attacks and always had a normal ECG, but ended with a pacemaker, when they finally "caught" it. The pain in the chest in the middle and push to one side, and the pain in his back as if someone was behind me, poking me with a finger (very, very embarrassing myself) I also have pain in my left shoulder and the inside of my left arm. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable on the left side of the neck / jaw. Not extremely, but still unpleasant. Any advice is helpful, I have not revealed the whole story to my doctor because my insurance would probably not have made me at all. Sad country we live there. I'm just tired of hearing that indigestion / anxiety. My fear has never spoken before. I get heart palpitations so bad that now they sometimes feel as if I vomit or faint. I have been in acute care, but my delivery was then passed, and my EKG was normal. I know an elderly woman who suffered anxiety attacks and always had a normal ECG, but ended with a pacemaker, when they finally "caught" it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment